An extremely rare opportunity exists to secure this immaculate property that is set on a picturesque 9434sqm block. Just moments to the Murrumbidgee river and a short stroll to Wagga’s main street, cafes, clubs and services.
- Two bedrooms & a study
- Fresh kitchen with electric oven & stove
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning & wood heater
- Pergola & verandah for entertaining
- Powered double garage shed, tandem carport
- Established lawn & garden
Additional features – Rain water tanks (40,000 litres), two paddocks with new fencing, stock shed & loading ramp.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|