This red brick central property offers a great opportunity to secure a location that is in high demand. Featuring high ceilings, leadlight windows & timber floors, this property has loads of potential.
- Renovated federation bathroom with clawfoot bath & freestanding vanity
- Three bedrooms, two queen size and a sleep out
- Inviting lounge and eat-in style kitchen
- Three reverse cycle air-conditioning units & gas heating
- The rear yard is a blank canvas and includes rear lane access & partially built double garage
- Excellent scope for creative design to add tremendous value.
Inner city lifestyle of restaurants, cafes and set in the popular hospital precinct.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||124|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
Kildare Catholic College
|Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Secondary||Non-Government||0.64 km|
The Bidgee School
|36 Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Special||Government||0.81 km|
Wagga Wagga High School
|36 Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Secondary||Government||0.85 km|
South Wagga Public School
|140 Edward Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650||Primary||Government||0.87 km|
Turvey Park Public School
|25 Halloran Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Primary||Government||1.03 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.