Beautifully presented classic Californian bungalow with a light and airy feel. The home has four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, ducted evaporative cooling with wood & gas heating. The home has a premier location being located within walking distance to Kildare Catholic College, Wagga High School, Turvey Park Primary & Kookaburra Pre School. It is also just a short stroll to the appealing botanical gardens, medical precinct & Wagga’s CBD.
Other features include:
• Extensively rebuilt, renovated and extended
• Designer kitchen with island bench, stainless steel electric oven & gas cooktop, dishwasher & large pantry
• Inviting rear entertaining looks out to a lush established garden
• Formal & open plan living, study/office with garden view
• 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with classic ensuite & custom built-in robe
• Ducted evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, gas & wood heating
• Single carport with drive through access
“INSPECT AND APPLY – It’s so easy!
No more waiting and no more hassle, let us make applying and inspecting rental properties a stress free process for you!
Book your inspection for your preferred property online – it’s as easy as clicking a button!.
Most properties will have multiple times and days available for your convenience. Please note tenanted properties will have allocated times.
You will be INSTANTLY sent an Email/SMS confirming your inspection time and a link to apply for the chosen property.
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Leasing team here at Raine and Horne Wagga on 6925 8322 or [email protected]”
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|