Set on a wide tree lined street, this appealing property combines original period details with many updates throughout.
• Three queen sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Fourth bedroom option/guest retreat
• Updated kitchen complete with s/s gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & stone bench tops
• Gorgeous renovated bathroom with polished concrete floor
• Formal lounge plus a second living space
• Stain glass windows, high ornate ceilings & cornices
• Pergola area for entertaining
• Gas & wood heating & ducted cooling
• Single garage shed for storage
• Additional features include – second shower & toilet, new carpet and paintwork
• Quality primary & secondary schooling & Riverina Tafe College moments away.
800 metres (11 minute walk) to Wagga Wagga Botanical Gardens. Enjoy the Turvey Park lifestyle of recreation and convenience.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|