Functionality meets style, this family home revels in the spacious lifestyle offered by a generous and flowing floorplan.
Framed by immaculate, tasteful and purposefully designed landscaped grounds, you will feel immediately at ease.
- comprising four generous bedrooms and separate dedicated office
- versatile living spaces with formal lounge room a private retreat, and an expansive open plan living area encompassing the kitchen, dining and family room
- the Master Bedroom is set apart at the front of the home and features a full ensuite including sumptuous bath, walk-in robe and double vanity
- the three remaining bedrooms and main bathroom create a children’s wing, centered around a functional play/study area
- crisp white cabinetry feature overheads, stone benchtops and glass splash back make a statement in the gourmet kitchen, complete with breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances and a generous walk-in butlers pantry
- entertainers will delight with dual outdoor entertaining options including a generous alfresco, created with a clever blend of up-cycled and new materials
- Double glazed windows, ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating ensure comfort year round and a double sided gas log fireplace creates a stunning focal point
- a spacious laundry and walk-in linen press, irrigated gardens, powered storage shed and double remote garage with rear and internal access round out the list of impressive extras on offer
- a sought after Tatton location, it’s conveniently close to schooling, Lake Albert and the golf and boat clubs
Attention to detail, immaculate presentation inside and out coupled with quality features in a popular location, this luxurious family oasis is one not to miss.
Inspections are by appointment only and should be made by calling Grant Harris on 0438 258 321
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$358 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|