Enviably positioned in a coveted tree lined street moments to Wagga’s main street, this stunning renovation showcases the very best of modern day living. A fusion of appealing classic features and stylish contemporary inclusions, a wonderful property.
• Master bedroom with gorgeous ensuite & his/her walk in robe
• Other three bedrooms with built-in robes
• Open plan living & intimate formal lounge
• Entertainers kitchen with stainless steel bench tops, 900 oven/cooktop, dishwasher and butler’s pantry
• Large enclosed pergola with outside kitchen, wood fire, plantation shutters & ceiling fan
• Picture rails, decorative ceilings & cornices, stain glass windows
• Ducted gas heating, ducted cooling & ceiling fans
• Rear lane access to a double garage & single carport, storage for a boat, trailer or caravan
• Mature low maintenance yard with storage shed
• Medical precinct, quality primary & secondary schooling & Riverina Tafe College moments away.
• Additional features include – timber shutters, reverse cycle a/c in master bedroom, remote access to garage
Less than 800 metres (9 minutes walk) to Wagga’s main street. Enjoy the central lifestyle of recreation and convenience.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|