This classic renovation and extension showcases old world charm and the very best of modern day living.
- Three queen sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Gorgeous renovated bathroom with double vanity & subway tiling
- Sun filled open plan living area
- Entertainers kitchen complete with s/s gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
- Polished timber floors, picture rails, high ornate ceilings & cornices
- Large timber deck pergola
- ducted in-floor gas heating & ducted cooling
- Single garage shed with workshop
- Additional features include – second toilet, electric front gate
- Quality primary & secondary schooling & Riverina Tafe College moments away.
Less than 650 metres (2 minutes walk) to Wagga’s main street. Enjoy the central lifestyle of recreation and convenience.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
Kildare Catholic College
|Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Secondary||Non-Government||0.16 km|
South Wagga Public School
|140 Edward Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650||Primary||Government||0.27 km|
Wagga Wagga High School
|36 Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Secondary||Government||0.35 km|
The Bidgee School
|36 Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Special||Government||0.35 km|
Willans Hill School
|14 Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Primary||Government||0.62 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.