Inspect Saturday at 10.30am. Please ensure you register your attendance before arriving at the inspection. Note we are limited to 10 people per inspection time.*
Generous bright and airy spaces are a feature of this gorgeous freestanding home. Nestled in a highly desirable pocket, where you can easily walk to central Newport shops, cafes and Newport Train Station.
• spacious ground floor living offering an open plan living and dining space that opens out to a sizeable sunny north facing rear yard
• a separate formal lounge, also with rear yard access
• two bedrooms upstairs including a very large main bedroom with robes
• a bright central bathroom
• heating and cooling
• separate toilet
• a gorgeous separate study space, the perfect home office
• separate laundry
• second toilet downstairs
• single lock up garage
• excellent storage
This property is available from the 17th July.
Please call Jane on 0424 938 635 for more details.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|