This easy care, level, freestanding home offers a unique opportunity to invest in this most sought after location. The University of Sydney is only 5.5kms (approx.) away and Tempe station is a short 3 stops to the heart of Sydney Central Station! You’ll love the cafes and restaurants at nearby Newtown.
- 2 Large double bedrooms
- A generous size lounge room, ideal for entertaining
- The spacious eat-in kitchen offers gas cooking, rangehood plus ample cupboards and benchtops
- Nice bathroom, separate laundry plus a Rinnai Temperature Control unit for instant hot water
- The rear access is ‘GOLD’ as it allows for 2 car accommodation
- Buy for the long-term investment or purchase to renovate & enjoy living in this prime area
This ideal address is only a 5 minute walk to schools, shops, the Ikea store, Tempe station, parks plus a short drive to the popular Marrickville Metro shopping centre!
This unique opportunity awaits the ken buyer looking for a fantastic location and real value.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$428 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|