This expansive island home offers everything you desire in absolute waterfront living!
Boasting space, extensive renovation and modern finishes internally, plus private boat ramp, sandy beach and shared pontoon, this home is perfect for year round boating and entertaining.
- Thoughtful floorplan with 5 bedrooms shared over 2 levels all with built-in robes & 1 with walk-in robe
- Vast living zones combining living, dining & covered entertaining featuring ducted air conditioning & vacuum with excellent storage facilities
- Entertainers kitchen overlooks the outdoor entertaining with large breakfast bench & dishwasher
- Total of 3 bathrooms, all modern and upstairs servicing the master bedroom – internal laundry with external access
- Heated in ground swimming pool with prominent views across Marina Cove – The largest & deepest canal on St Huberts Island
- Private boat ramp, sandy beach & shared pontoon with drive through single garage to boat ramp, plus double garage with auto door
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- PLEASE REGISTER NOW FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING -
“Thank you for your interest in our listing. We wish to ensure that whilst acting responsibly, we continue to serve all of our clients; both buyers and sellers, by continuing to offer properties for sale through our online mediums. We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to click the Email Agent button and send through any questions you may have regarding this property. We are working remotely and will answer promptly. Please notify us if you would like to schedule an inspection and we will arrange this for you as soon as possible.”
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|