Brickwharf Road is undoubtedly Woy Woy’s finest residential streets with premier views and activity.
Within strolling distance to shops, rail and Fishermans Wharf, this is premium real estate.
- Ultra modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ceiling fan
- 3 Bedrooms including master retreat with, WIR, ensuite & kitchenette
- Deluxe main bathroom plus additional third toilet servicing the entertaining area
- Air conditioning & louvre glass shutters with blinds throughout
- Open living from the lounge & dining to sensational undercover entertaining area
- Car accommodation includes 3 lock up garages & additional carport
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|