Returning an impressive $800 per week and located 150m (approx.) walking distance to the beach, this fantastic dual income offering certainly represents a promising investment opportunity.
Quality features throughout, completed in 2013.
The house offers:
- Rental return $450 per week
- Open plan living and dining with air-conditioning
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Modern kitchen offering ample space, gas cooktop and a dishwasher
- Modern bathroom
- Courtyard great for entertaining
- Separate water and electricity
The council approved granny flat offers:
- Rental return $350 per week
- 2 bedrooms, main with built-in-robe
- Gas cooktop and dishwasher to kitchen
- Open plan living and meals
- Backs onto Ettalong Creek lagoon
A very flexible property with options including keeping as is for a solid investment, move into the front and rent out the granny flat to help pay the bills or it is perfect for the in-laws or as a holiday rental for some extra pocket money.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|