This charming cottage delights with its filtered light, mixture of materials and simple design. All these elements combine to create a most inviting and intimate home with a funky inspirational vibe and is used as an artists retreat. Potential to renovate, extend or knockdown and build your dream home. Currawong Cottage sits on a 695m2 parcel of land, located within walking distance of Empire Bay shops, waterfront and boat ramp.
- Several living zones with front wrap sunroom and central main lounge
- Polished timber flooring and high ceilings, an abundance of windows, light and space
- Neat kitchen with gas cooking
- 2 bedrooms – master is substantial and both feature floorboards
- Clad exterior and separate laundry room, plus garden shed and a large back yard
- Perfect for the renovator!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|