Greeted by a gated entry this immaculate brick and tile home has been lovingly restored and provides an idyllic haven in a quiet and convenient Umina Beach street. Set on a flat parcel framed by landscaped gardens and a large covered entertainers terrace the home offers an amazing opportunity for a growing family.
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Two modern bathrooms, ensuite to main
- Pristine Caesar stone kitchen with splashback, dishwasher
- Covered entertainment and bbq area, rear lane access with lock up garage
- Tiled throughout, carpet in bedrooms and living zone
- Huge main living area, separate family room and dining
- Light filled and positioned in a quiet, family friendly street
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, stow away laundry with ample storage
- Level lawn flanked by beautiful gardens
- Lock up garage with entry from rear lane
- Walk to schools and beach, 8 mins drive to Woy Woy station
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||234|
|Median Rental Price||$398 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|