Tucked away in a quiet de-sac-street this recently updated family home showcases serene bushland views and is peacefully positioned amidst the serenity of Phegans Bay leafy surrounds.
- Set on an incredible 1,903sqm (approx.) block
- Four bedrooms, two with BIR’s, 2 living areas, two bathrooms
- Striking Caesar stone kitchen with soft close draws & dishwasher – separate dining area
- Freshly painted with new carpet in bedrooms, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Multiple entertainers decks capturing stunning bushland views
- Main bathroom with large spa, floor to ceiling tiles
- Fully fenced backyard ideal for pets & children to explore the surrounds
- Single lock up garage with internal access, garage fitted with mechanics pit
- Cul-de-sac street, 7 mins drive to Woy Woy station, 12 mins to M1 motorway (approx.)
- 12 Mins drive to Ocean Beach, 45 mins to Hornsby, 80 mins to Sydney CBD (approx.)
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.