One not to miss. Beautifully appointed and nestled on a quiet street walking distance to the shoreline. 3/2 Warrah Street is 1 of only 3 boutique residences. Here sophisticated designer finishes seamlessly intertwine with aspirational coastal living.
This home features 3 bedrooms of generous proportions plus a modern study area perfect for working from home. Ample living spaces lead to private courtyards with expansive decked areas designed for entertaining. Each home is handcrafted with elegance and skillfully designed to capture beautiful sea breezes with an abundance of natural light.
- Generous living/dining areas flow seamlessly over two levels
- Stunning kitchen, integrated appliances, Caesarstone bench tops
- Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Study area with pleasant aspect
- Spacious bathrooms, free standing bath, modern finishes
- Dual courtyards with expansive decks for entertaining and relaxation
- Double lock up garage
- Low maintenance landscaping
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|