With a handy ground floor location, this spacious apartment offers an open plan format that encompasses a quality kitchen, with living & dining areas opening out to a quiet balcony. Only a short walk to train, Gosford Hospital, stadium & shops.
• Huge single bedroom with oversized built in robe
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless European appliances, dishwasher & gas cook
• Combined bathroom / laundry with dryer & ample space
• Air conditioned open plan living / dining
• Security complex with parking space & lift access
• For investors, this unit has the potential to offer a gross annual rental yield of
approx 5% based on the advertised price and a potential rent return of $350.00 pw.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$408 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||130|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|