This lovely family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac position and enjoys the benefits of the fabulous Island lifestyle. Easy level walkways that enjoy stunning waterviews or if fishing is a favourite, there are many vantage points on offer. For boating enthusiast, there is the Island public boat ramp or simply take the children to one of the Island parks.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, master bedroom with ensuite
- Generous size lounge & dining areas that views grounds
- Light filled kitchen has modern appliances incuding Miele dishwasher
- Family room opens to outdoor sunroom that overlooks the gardens
- Single garagewith remote access & drive through convenience – Ideal for parking the boat or caravan
- Other features include: Ducted air conditioning, solar hot water, attractive floor tiles throughout all living areas & entrance, ideal level 777sqm (approx.) block – easy care, beautiful gardens with multitude of plants, shrubs & variety of vegetable & fruit plots!
This popular location is only 10 minutes (approx.) drive to beautiful beaches, fabulous cafes & restaurants plus great parks and attractions for the children!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|