Lovingly renovated and rarely for sale in this privileged position this home is just perfect for young families, investors and holiday makers.
A fitting investment with rear lane access and granny flat potential (S.T.C.A) and the ideal holiday house with beach and CBD just a walk away – The options here are endless.
• 2 large bedrooms, original & neat bathroom with separate toilet/basin room
• Cosy lounge room – timber floorboards, timber windows & high ceilings throughout
• Renovated kitchen with timber benchtop combined with large dining space & air conditioning
• Bi-fold doors provide indoor/outdoor living opening to large, covered deck
• Single garage with extended laundry with great back yard & rear lane access – 518m2 block
• All genuine offers considered prior to Auction
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|