This wonderful, light-filled waterfront home has recently been renovated has a super versatile floorplan and is all on one level.
Sitting in a quiet cul-de-sac and a dress circle location, 4 Mercator Parade features distinct views across the Brisbane Waters and is ready for you to move straight in and enjoy.
- 5 bedrooms and study or 6th bedroom, 2 with built-in robes, master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Expansive living & dining areas with direct access to outdoors plus extra study room
- Inground pool with expansive entertaining areas & fantastic waterviews
- Fresh kitchen with servery window, loads of cupboards & bench space plus dishwasher
- Additional features include A/C, fans & plantation shutters
- Sandy beach waterfront on a 769sqm block (approx.)
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|