• After undergoing a complete transformation and remodel this is arguably the finest house and second dwelling in the area and really does need to be viewed to appreciate the exquisite finishes and attention to detail throughout. Offering a Family home with a two bedroom guest house or in-law accommodation or ready to lease investment with high returns the property is centrally located in a quiet street.
- Three bedroom home plus office, two bathrooms plus 2 bedroom second dwelling with rear lane access and private front access
- Incredible Caesar stone kitchen with pyrolytic oven, induction cooking and soft close cabinetry
- Superb bathrooms with stone & timber vanities, under floor heating, heated towel rails, 40 X 30 cm rainwater showerheads and frameless shower screens
- Large main living area with feature wall with bi fold doors opening onto covered front entertaining area, study nook with timber shelving
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living room, main bedroom and second dwelling, all bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Lockable front gates with picket fence, merbau posts, Cotswold stone feature wall
- Large format porcelain tiles throughout, V groove panelling feature wall, skylights
- Sub-tropical low maintenance, fully fenced gardens with outdoor tiling and lighting with attic storage
- An ideal family home with guest accommodation or terrific investment with returns of approximately $1050 per week
- Walk to Umina Beach and Ettalong, 6 mins to Woy Woy station and 50 mins to Sydney
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||234|
|Median Rental Price||$398 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|