Fall in love with this stunning home! Offering easy living with a functional design & drenched in light courtesy of endless windows that capture the essence of the water vista surrounds.
Spread across multi levels of living and featuring four bedrooms & bathrooms/ensuites, this is the perfect home for any growing family.
You will love;
- Enjoyable entrance with stepping-stone staircase to front garden, sunlit deck enjoying views over St Huberts Island with waterproof shade sails
- Chefs dream kitchen with Indian granite benchtops, butlers sink plus huge island bench with under bench ceramic sink , 2 drawer dishwasher, wine fridge & notable Falcon Classic cooker (LPG & electric)
- Array of living options with timber floored dining & family room plus formal lounge room, carpeted with combustion fire, air conditioning & both feature French Doors to balcony & views
- Top level accommodation features master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe, bedroom 2 with built-in robe & another with walk-in robe & compact ensuite – 4th bedroom on entry level with ensuite access
- Inground saltwater swimming pool completely packaged with unlimited lighting, bali hut and lounging area, water feature & BBQ area surrounded by low maintenance garden areas
- Off street parking sorted with space for boat & caravan plus extra-length auto double lock up garage through to 48 bottle wine storage with internal access
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|