This commanding home offers a clever split level design, perfectly positioned in this quiet location.
With expansive views across St Huberts Island and the Brisbane Waters, boasting gorgeous morning vistas and an amazing showcase of magic sunsets – Absolutely breathtaking!
- 4 Double bedrooms – Main features big walk-in robe
- Stunning ensuite & main bathroom complete with luxurious appointments with two additional powder rooms
- An integrated, designer kitchen boasting Caesarstone bench tops, beautiful glass splashback, breakfast bar & gas cook top
- Huge Rumpus room/5th bedroom, ideal for guest accommodation with own powder room – Perfect home office
- Living areas include a formal lounge & dining plus extra Family area with large casual dining plus spacious games room
- You’ll love the free flow open plan that invites guests to a covered outdoor entertaining balcony, enjoy alfresco dining set amongst a fabulous bush setting with panoramic views!
- Large double garage, huge amount of storage – Bring the boat, caravan or jet ski’s
Loaded with quality extras and set on approximately 1/2 acre (2,220sqm) backing onto Bouddi National Park with access to numerous walking trails and only minutes to popular beaches, shopping centres, restaurants & cafes. A rare opportunity to purchase a coastal retreat that offers a large home, great views and heaps of storage plus a relaxing lifestyle. Be Quick!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|