Set amongst the treetops, this privately positioned family home offers a superb mix of indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Tastefully and thoughtfully renovated this home offers the ideal retreat in Umina Beach, set across the top floor is expansive living spaces leading from a stunning new kitchen. The master suite offers its own access to outdoor living offering special views.
The main accommodation level offers three spacious bedrooms all with North facing sun, two with built-in robes, the main bathroom and a private outdoor undercover entertaining area.
The outdoor area is complimented with freshly laid lawn, easy care gardens, and a stunning new covered fire pit area.
- 4 bedrooms all with north facing sun, 2 with built-in robes
- Main with walk through robes, ensuite and direct access to the deck with water views
- Beautiful outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops & modern appliances including dishwasher
- Main bathroom downstairs
- Freshly laid lawn compliments outdoor areas
- Freestanding outdoor room currently used as home office
- Separate, secure workshop, double carport & water views
- Easy care gardens to enjoy with the King Parrots & Kookaburras & pet friendly yard
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|