The 3 key buy points are all here at 8 Bourke Road. Being just an easy stroll to shops & beach, a competitive price tag to suit the first home buyer or smart investor & tenants currently in place who keep the place great – Buyers be quick!
- Lounge with high ceilings & timber floors
- 2 bedrooms – 1 with built-in robe
- Dining or 2nd living off original kitchen
- Updated bathroom with combined laundry
- Covered timber deck looking over yard
- Secure off street parking with rear lane access from back
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|