This exceptionally rare piece of real estate is now available to you.
On entering this beautiful home, you’ll be taken by the open and modern entrance way. Stunning porcelain tiles lead down the hallway and through to your combined downstairs living area and kitchen, both wonderfully connecting to your outdoor area.
Swim, entertain and relax in your private semi-tropical backyard, complete with pool and bungalow.
Two large bedrooms downstairs and Two up, including spacious master, replete with ensuite and two built in wardrobes.
As you glide through upstairs you’ll be met with natural light, timber flooring and a view across Rose Bay onto the Bay Islands.
Experience the flow from one end of the property to the other. Two living, 1 dining + kitchen. All formally separated, yet informally connected.
Explore your cooking and entertaining skills in the glorious kitchen, stone bench tops and island, gas cooking and plenty of storage.
Bi-fold doors open to your front balcony, where you can sit back and watch the world sail by, every day there’s something different.
Walk to cafes & restaurants, weekend markets, movies in the park and boutique shops. Moor your yacht/boat at one of Manly’s marinas and stroll home to wind down with a glass of wine.
- 2 living areas + dining upstairs, all informally connected
- open plan kitchen inc island and stone bench tops
- kitchen to deck servery
- bay views from kitchen, living room
- alfresco entertaining deck to views
- 2nd bedroom & bathroom upstairs
- Master bedroom with en-suite & two built-ins
- private back deck overlooking garden & pool
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins downstairs
- main bathroom & separate powder room
- multi-use/family room opens to pool & garden
- 2nd kitchen downstairs + integrated laundry
- bungalow + amazing pool
- poolside lounging deck
- double lock up garage – remote access
- voltron vacuum aid throughout
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?