Every so often something comes along that is totally surprising … it doesn’t catch your eye because it is so unexpected … and it is hidden where you weren’t looking !!
You will need to move quickly as Entry price into Manly is rising every week call Margaret to arrange your time to view 5 Ernest Street Manly, big family home, exceptional parking space, definitely special, ‘out of the box’ and prime location!
I am delighted to present this home as it is truly exciting with all it has to offer inside and outside, will suit a growing family, combined with the best neighbours and everything possibly needed in surrounding Manly Bayside … it is such a friendly place to live … and so hard for current owners to leave but work and family in SA calls!!1
What is to love living here … well absolutely everything … and you can walk everywhere … a true love story!
• Manly village of course is one favourite part and the proximity to the bay and all things marine !!
• Manly Pool, movies in the park, weekend markets, fishing on the rock wall, variety of cafes & restaurants
• walk to Manly State Primary School, Manly train for express to Brisbane & Motorboat & Yacht clubs for regular activities.
• love being able to walk in to Manly on the weekends and visit the Farmers & Sunday markets or have a coffee.
• the BP service station across the road is so handy to grab milk, bread or snacks if unexpected guests arrive.
• with a large family it is important to have lots of space indoors and so many living areas
• 2 bedrooms upstairs & 3 extra large bedrooms downstairs and loads of linen and storage.
• 2 office areas at the front of house, possibility for ensuite, and really handy working from home and kids space for school work.
• absolute charm of a character Q’lder cottage on top level that blends itself so cleverly into a contemporary home
• beautiful polished hardwood floors in lounge and formal dining areas and solid kwila stairs to downstairs level.
• perfect home for family & friends gatherings with the kitchen opening both ways to multiple dining and living areas.
• kitchen is great and functional with 900mm oven/cooktop and large enough to prepare and serve up massive meals.
• huge informal family area is a favourite space with a great view back to Mount Cotton and no worries about the weather
• luxury of multiple living spaces, some watching tele upstairs, others in gym downstairs and Dad can watch footy in lounge..
• alfresco area downstairs and barbecues by the pool and being able to fit in plenty of people and all in real privacy
• the little court yard recessed at the front with water feature and being able to relax in the shade hidden out of view.
• shed/workshop built underneath front deck and just being able to tinker around your own man space.
• workshop has 15amp power so heavy duty tools can be used and of course it is lit for night use.
• kids will enjoy the front deck during summer and lying out there with their mates after a swim.
• having huge parking area directly in from the road, behind locked gate and easily get the boat in and out.
• bringing all the toys … multiple cars plus a motorhome or a boat and all this is on a 405m2 block … not an inch is wasted!!
ABSOLUTE PRIVACY – WONDERFULLY LIVEABLE – RIGHT IN THE HEART OF MANLY!!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate