Come along to 7/41-43 Berrima Street, Wynnum this Saturday and discover how this 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse is the perfect opportunity for first time buyers or investors looking for a property with great location & potential and very low body corporate fees.
As you enter the property, you will immediately appreciate the wonderful privacy and inviting feel, it is simply perfect for easy living inside and also for enjoying the bayside lifestyle outside.
On entering you will be surprised by the space. The lounge area opens to a private front terrace that provides a quiet leafy place for reading or coffee and the spacious open plan living, kitchen & dining area opens at the other end to a roofed and semi enclosed outdoor entertainment area with TV … perfect for second living area and relaxed entertaining watching the grand finals!
• beautifully presented townhouse
• small complex of 7 units
• low body corporate $2000 per annum
• lock up secure single garage with inside entry
• 2nd toilet and separate laundry downstairs
• open plan living and dining and kitchen
• air conditioning to downstairs and main bedroom
• fans to living & outdoor living and bedrooms
• kitchen window overlooks & opens to outdoor living room
• private front terrace off living room
• 2 bedrooms upstairs generously sized with built-in robes
• bathroom has been refreshed with new shower screen
• new fencing by body corporate in the pipeline now.
This home offers low maintenance, easy lock up & go away AND/OR a peaceful retreat at the end of the day and everything is within walking distance including train and waterfront!!!
Located in the heart of Wynnum only metres to the esplanade and foreshore of Waterloo Bay.
The surrounding neighborhood offers a sense of community and this property is surrounded by an array of sporting fields, amenities, including cafes, restaurants, cinemas, library and shops, ensuring you have everything you need right at your doorstep.
Whether you’re looking for a cozy home or a savvy investment opportunity, 7/41-43 Berrima Street is sure to impress.
Don’t miss out on this chance to own a piece of Wynnum’s vibrant waterfont and urban lifestyle.
Contact Margaret today to arrange a viewing and see the potential this property has to offer. Price upon application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||201|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|