This striking architecturally designed home has been crafted to take advantage of the spectacular ocean views.
Dedicated to a modern coastal feel, this four bedroom executive residence focuses on open plan living and outdoor entertaining.
Private alfresco living brings the outdoors in and makes entertaining an all season convenience.
Features of the home include:
- Remote operated north facing high windows
- Reverse cycle air-con and gas fireplace
- Downstairs wet bar providing perfect self-contained accommodation when the family visit
- Large double garaging with ample off street parking for the boat
- Large sundrenched living areas
- Concrete slab dividing the two floors which helps to minimise noise downstairs
A stunning Lilli Pilli cliff top residence master built by an award winning builder.
A must for your private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Sunshine Bay Public School
|432 Beach Road Sunshine Bay NSW 2536||Primary||Government||4.81 km|
St Bernard's Primary School, Batemans Bay
|2-20 David Avenue Batehaven NSW 2536||Primary||Non-Government||5.18 km|
Batemans Bay High School
|2 George Bass Drive Batehaven NSW 2536||Secondary||Government||6.64 km|
Mogo Public School
|64-72 Sydney Street Mogo NSW 2536||Primary||Government||8.32 km|
St Peter's Anglican College - Broulee
|61 Train Street Broulee NSW 2537||Combined||Non-Government||9.07 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.