Low maintenance living, very private with a lovely spacious entertainment area, stunning gardens and fully fenced yard which backs onto a beautiful urban reserve.
Separate title = No Strata fees
Walking distance to Batehaven Shops and Beach.
• Open plan level living with large central kitchen.
• Three double bedrooms all with built in storage, functional three way bathroom and a second toilet in the laundry.
• Pet friendly, it already has a doggy door.
• Stair lift in place, however this can be removed.
• Energy saving solar panels.
• Single lockup garage with large storage and workshop area.
• Inspection will impress – organise one today.
Please note the property is not available for occupancy until the end of October 2019. However, can be purchased as the current owners are happy to pay market rent.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$398 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
Batemans Bay High School
|2 George Bass Drive Batehaven NSW 2536||Secondary||Government||0.74 km|
St Bernard's Primary School, Batemans Bay
|2-20 David Avenue Batehaven NSW 2536||Primary||Non-Government||1.7 km|
Sunshine Bay Public School
|432 Beach Road Sunshine Bay NSW 2536||Primary||Government||2.17 km|
Batemans Bay Public School
|3 Mundarra Way North Batemans Bay NSW 2536||Primary||Government||3.65 km|
Mogo Public School
|64-72 Sydney Street Mogo NSW 2536||Primary||Government||7.28 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.