Set on 8401sqm (OVER 2 ACRES) of one of the most stunning pieces of land available on the market, no expense has been spared when designing this grand residence.
Featuring high ceilings which create a feeling of space and privacy, the unique touches throughout the home will be sure to impress.
The flowing floor plan with entertainer’s kitchen is centrally located to the outdoor living area overlooking the manicured grounds and in-ground heated salt water pool.
Offering 4 generous sized bedrooms, master with double entrance doors and stunning ensuite and walk in robe. The home’s living areas include open plan living/meals area, theatre room, formal lounge and dining and study.
Set in one of the most exclusive private subdivisions in the area, the home is located only a short 5 minutes drive to the Batemans Bay’s CBD and numerous pristine beaches.
Additional features of the home include:
- Ample outdoor parking for the caravan or boat
- Completely landscaped grounds with fencing
- Travertine outdoor tiling
- Plantation shutters
- Merbau decking from guest bedroom overlooking the private bush outlook
- CCTV perimeter security system accessible with smart phone
- Large garden shed and vegetable house
- Numerous fruit tress including lemon, mandarin, orange and peach
- Ducted reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning
- Double garaging with remote and internal access
Inspections are a must if you are in the market for a prestigious home set on level, usable and private acres.