The law distinguishes between urgent (emergency) repairs and those which are not so urgent. Urgent repairs are:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
If you require emergency repairs, please contact your Property Manager where possible.
For a list of tradespeople specific to your property, refer to the front page of your Residential Tenancy Agreement.
If you are unable to contact your Property Manager, then please contact the following tradespeople:
|Plumber||Scott Mitchell Plumbing||0418 453 310|
|Electrician||Ardina Electrical||0414 461 791|
|Handyman||Howards Hubby Hire||0428 314 635|