Our Tenancy Application Form is available to download via PDF below.
The property/s you are applying for must be viewed prior to submitting an application.
Once completed this form must be sent to our leasing consultant at [email protected] with all supporting documentation.
Please ensure that all supporting documentation listed below is supplied with the Tenancy Application Form.
No Tenancy Application Form will be processed until ALL required documents have been received from ALL applicants.
Should your application be successful you will be asked to pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent to secure the property.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our leasing consultant on (02)6331 6555 or [email protected]bathurst.rh.com.au
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TENANCY APPLICATION
If there is more than one applicant to occupy the rental property, then all applicants must complete
a tenancy application form in full, before the application will be accepted by our office.
Essential Requirements Needed to Complete Tenancy Application
- Copy of Proof of Income (last 2 payslips and/or Centre link income statement) If self employed, copy of recent BAS statement & copy of Business Registration
- Copy of Photo ID – Driver’s Licence back & front or Passport
- Copy of Medicare Card
- Copy of Rental Ledger (last 4 rent receipts, if currently renting) or copy of Council Rates Notice to show ownership of your own home.
- If you are a Student, a letter of guarantee & Photo ID/Drivers Licence of Parent must accompany your application.
- Once your application has been processed and approved, you will be required to pay a holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent ASAP to our office in the form of a CHEQUE OR MONEY ORDER MADE PAYABLE TO RAINE & HORNE BATHURST
- Our preferred method of rent payment is the Raine & Horne Direct Debit which is your free option, as we prefer to have a “NO CASH POLICY” in our office. We do not have EFTPOS or BPAY facilities available. Please provide your bank details at the lease sign up if you are choosing the Direct Debit or we offer another option with Paycard at a small fee
- At the lease sign up, your payment of bond and rent in advance is to be paid in the form of a CHEQUE OR MONEY ORDER MADE PAYABLE TO RAINE & HORNE BATHURST.
Your other option is to pay your RENTAL BOND ON LINE. Information to be provided when application approved.
As the Landlord's insurance will not cover your contents, we strongly recommend that you insure your
contents against loss or damage.