Offering a low-maintenance appeal and potential for further development (STCA), this property is well worth a look. Boasting light-filled interiors with a northerly aspect to the living areas and alfresco as well as stunning views towards Mt Rankin, this property is set on a generous 1,000sqm corner block within walking distance to shops and parks and is sure to tick your boxes. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Open-concept kitchen, meals and family area
• Kitchen with large corner pantry, gas cooktop, electric oven with dishwasher.
• Spacious separate lounge room or potential for a 4th bedroom.
• Light-filled living spaces with a northerly aspect
• Three generously-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with separate wc plus an ensuite to the master
• Ducted heating and ducted cooling throughout
• Pergola entertaining area with views towards Mt Rankin
• Double automatic garage with internal access
• Large, fully-enclosed rear yard with garden shed & water tank
• Walking distance to Westpoint Shopping Centre
• Short walk to Miller St Park with children’s playground
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$318 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|