Located just minutes from the idyllic Wattle Flat village and just 30 minutes from Bathurst, this exceptional 263-acre property is on the market to be sold. Consisting of three separate dwellings, this property has previously been utilised as a successful Bed & Breakfast business with the option of continuing the business walk-in-walk-out. With a large family homestead and two separate log cabins oozing with charm, the possibilities are endless with this unique property. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Attractive kitchen with a 900mm oven and walk-in pantry
• Spacious separate living and dining rooms and a large rumpus room
• Five generously sized bedrooms (one with a built-in and one with a walk-in robe)
• Master bedroom has its own ensuite and patio
• Large family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• Wood heating
• Alfresco entertaining at the rear and verandah entertaining at the front
• Separate undercover outdoor entertaining area next to the fire pit area
• 11m x 8m open shed on slab and a 6m x 5m open shed with no slab
• Two separate, self-contained log cabins (a two bedroom and a studio style)
• Abundant water with several dams and water tanks
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?