Built circa 1940’s with substantial restorations and extensions since all keeping true to the original era of the property, we are proud to present "SOLACE’ to the market. Nestled on a private and beautifully established 716sqm block within close proximity to schools, parks, the university and the CBD… this exceptional residence offers a convenient lifestyle of sophistication and style.
Spread over two levels, this impressive home boasts multiple generous living spaces, quality fittings and fixtures throughout and more than enough space for the larger or growing families. With so much on offer, we highly encourage arranging an inspection to appreciate it all. Call and plan your move today!
Features include but are not limited to:
• Eat-in kitchen with quality appliances, island bench and a breakfast-bar
• Spacious separate meals, family, living, dining and rumpus rooms
• An ideal study/home office space upstairs with built-in storage
• Four generously sized bedrooms (two with BIR’s, master with a WIR)
• Two full family bathrooms downstairs plus a shared ensuite upstairs
• Ducted heating/cooling upstairs, gas heater and split systems downstairs
• Extensive pergola entertaining area plus an elevated balcony with views
• Double carport with drive-thru access to the established, fully-enclosed yard
• Converted garage to studio at the rear with power and lighting
• Short walk to parks and both primary and secondary schools
• Within close proximity to the University, TAFE and the CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|