Situated on the outskirts of the idyllic village of Peel just 15 minutes from Bathurst, we are pleased to present this exceptional rural property to the market. A quality 53 acres spread over 5 paddocks with a great family homestead and excellent water that is sure to surpass your expectations. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Features include but are not limited to;
• Attractive timber kitchen with plenty of storage and dining area
• Separate living room with study/home office and bathroom
• Spacious formal living room and formal dining room
• Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Tidy family bathroom with separate wc plus an ensuite to the master
• Slow combustion wood fire plus several reverse cycle split systems
• Extensive front balcony with a picturesque rural outlook
• Undercover outdoor patio entertaining area at the rear
• Oversized lock-up garage plus plenty of under-house storage
• 8m x 9m shed on slab with power and 4.3m height
• Abundant water with 8 dams and 200,000 litre water tank capacity
• 4.94kw solar system with solar booster
Need help with your finance?