Set on a picturesque 98 acres just 15 minutes from both Bathurst and Blayney and just 25 minutes from Orange, this impressive property should be at the top of your list. Fenced into 10 paddocks with half the property being mostly open with scattered shade timber and half the property being fairly heavily timbered with established tracks. The original homestead offers enough space for the whole family and the peace and quiet of this tranquil rural estate offers an idyllic lifestyle for those seeking a tree change. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Original kitchen with electric coking and breakfast-bar
• Spacious separate meals and family rooms
• An additional massive living room plus a light-filled rumpus room
• Four sizeable bedrooms (three with built-in robes)
• Functional family bathroom with separate powder room
• Separate external laundry with additional wc
• Slow combustion wood heating and split system air conditioning
• Undercover deck entertaining running the length of the home
• Double bay carport
• Machinery shed with office area, shearing shed and sundry storage sheds
• Plenty of water with two dams, a S&D bore and rain water tanks
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?