Established in 1876 as the original Brewongle Public School, this impressive estate now lends itself as a comfortable lifestyle property. Set on a picturesque 3.87 acres just 15 minutes’ drive from Bathurst, this character-filled property offers quality family living in a rural setting while still maintaining convenience to town. A truly unique property with a rich history that must be inspected to be appreciated. Call and plan your move today!
Feature include but are not limited to:
• Country-style kitchen with a separate light-filled dining room
• Spacious separate living room with a slow combustion wood fireplace
• Formal living and dining rooms with an open wood fireplace
• Three generously sized bedrooms plus a study/home office
• Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and toilet plus an outback toilet
• High ceilings, timber floorboards and ornamental fireplaces
• Double drive-thru garage with power and workshop space
• Additional shedding including a garage, three carports and a workshop
• Large, established yard area with a tree-lined driveway
• Separate fully-fenced paddock and a sizeable dog run
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?