Own a piece of Bathurst’s history. Boasting oodles of character throughout, this Milltown cottage has retained much of its original character, with exposed brick walls, new wooden floorboards and updated modern features.
Pressed metal ceilings, rustic timber shutters and ceiling fans in the living area and bedrooms make this lovely 1890s cottage worthy of your inspection.
There is gas heating in the living area and main bedroom. French doors in the eat-in kitchen flow through to an undercover entertaining area perfect for alfresco dining. The stunning bathroom has a freestanding enamel clawfoot bath, a huge shower and cosy underfloor heating.
At the rear of the good-sized backyard there is a studio/workshop waiting to be fitted out for the person who wants the perfect place to make art, practice yoga or set up a workshop.
If you’re after an investment, a home or a project, then this may be the one for you. Block 721m2. Call today to arrange your inspection.
- Large eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Lots of storage throughout house
- Plumbing and electrical wiring all renewed 10 years ago
- Family bathroom with enamel clawfoot bath, separate large shower and underfloor heating
- Additional powder room
- Gas heating in living and main bedroom
- Modern ceiling fans throughout
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Double bay carport with workshop/studio
- Access to the large rear yard via Oakes Street
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|