Extensively renovated throughout, this immaculate three-bedroom home is set to impress. With a cul-de-sac location, this stunning home rests on a surprisingly spacious 798sqm block with beautifully landscaped yards and gardens, charming streel-appeal and a delightfully modernised interior. Sure to surpass your expectations, this one is worth a look. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Features include but are not limited to;
• Stunning galley style kitchen with stone benches
• Open concept living and dining area
• Three well-sized bedrooms (master with built-in robe)
• Modern family bathroom with stone top vanity
• Additional wc in the large laundry with plenty of storage
• Wood fireplace plus gas log fireplace
• Three entertaining gazebos with built-in BBQ and bar
• Beautifully landscaped large rear yard with garden shed
• Three bay carport and great workshop space with roller door
• Short walk to Hawkins Street Park with children’s playground
• Walking distance to West Bathurst Public School
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?