Rarely is there an opportunity to own such a picturesque 1.5 acres in one of Bathurst’s most tightly held suburbs. Situated just minutes from the CBD boating a northerly aspect to the rear and views to Mt Panorama from the front, this enviable property is sure to give you and your family the lifestyle you desire. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Features include but are not limited to;
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family area plus spacious formal living and dining room
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel benchtops, quality 900mm oven and breakfast-bar
- Generous bedrooms with walk-in-robe and ensuite to the master and BIR’s to the rest
- Modern family bathroom with shower, vanity, bath and separate wc
- Slow combustion wood fireplace, reverse cycle split system and ducted reverse cycle system
- 9ft (2.8m) ceilings
- Freshly painted, new carpet and LED lighting throughout
- Picturesque established yards and gardens boasting mini orchard, raised garden beds, chicken coop, garden shed and wood storage
- Extensive undercover outdoor entertaining/bbq area plus large front verandah
- 6 × 7m colorbond lock-up shed with power and lighting
THE VENDORS OF THIS PROPERTY WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS PRIOR TO AUCTION
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?