Located in the idyllic village of Wattle Flat just 30 minutes from Bathurst, this charming family home is on the market to be sold. Set on a picturesque 2,000sqm parcel with a bore fed water supply and an additional 2,000sqm of crown lease land with a large dam, this property presents a great opportunity for a lifestyle of tranquillity. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Timber kitchen with stone benches, walk-in pantry and meals area
• Spacious separate living room
• Four generously sized bedrooms (two with built-ins and master with walk-in robe)
• Modern family bathroom plus an ensuite to the master bedroom
• Slow combustion wood fireplace and split system air conditioning
• Extensive undercover deck entertaining area with high pitched pergola
• Double bay carport plus a massive 15m 10m machinery/storage shed
• Bore fed water supply
• Short walk to the Public School, General Store and Post Office
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?