Conveniently situated just 15 minutes from the Bathurst CBD, this impressive 100-acre property is sure to surpass your expectations. Standing proudly high on the summit with picturesque views over the property towards the city lights of Bathurst and the iconic Mount Panorama is the delightful homestead. There are three separate paddocks, plenty of water and shedding and much more that needs to be seen to be believed. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Attractive timber kitchen with electric cooking and meals area
• Separate living and dining area plus a light-filled sun room
• Three bedrooms (two with built-in robes) plus a study
• Modern bathroom with separate wc plus an ensuite to the master
• Wood fireplace, split system AC and several ceiling fans
• Rear verandah plus a front verandah enjoying the outlook
• Fully-enclosed yard area with established trees and gardens
• Double automatic garage plus a double bay shed with lean-to, power and fireplace
• 10 × 10m enclosed workshop and a 10 × 8m extra high machinery shed
• Stock yards, shearing shed and 3 well-equipped horse stables
• Abundant water with 4 dams, 2 solar bores and troughs
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?