Located 4km from the very popular Millthorpe village, this truly unique, privately situated property is on offer.
Main residence offers:
- 4 over sized bedrooms all with built ins.
- Stunning kitchen with stone island and timber benchtops, soft close drawers, 900mm freestanding oven.
- Second lounge with gas fireplace and built in bookcases, leading to home office with built in shelves, double desk and NBN connected.
- Ducted reverse cycle throughout, slow combustion wood heater with 2 speed fan.
- This stunning home has been beautifully renovated throughout with wonderful, established gardens surrounding the property.
- Located on a secluded 25 acres, divided into 5 paddocks, with cattle yards and ramp. Bore supplies to the concrete troughs in all paddocks.
- 4-bay shed plus an additional separate workshop at the rear secures all farm equipment.
Additional residence “Parrots Nest Cottage” offers:
- Fully renovated, the additional cottage offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is completely self-contained, with its own private gardens and yard.
- Instant gas hot water, reverse cycle air conditioning and gas fireplace.
- Currently used as a short-term accommodation, the cottage has been a growing additional income source for the current owner. Tastefully decorated throughout, Parrots Nest would make the ideal second income for any savvy investor (financials available on request).
This property is a true “one of a kind” and must be inspected to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Inspection by appointment only…
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|