Idyllically positioned in a quiet Marsden cul-de-sac with sensational views, this beautiful home is unlike any other,unique in design and decor. The timber and vaulted ceilings throughout the main living areas create a sense of space and warmth with northern aspect and wonderful natural light. An inspection is highly recommended to truly appreciate what this property has to offer. Call today!
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Two separate living areas with carpet and timber floorboards.
- Balcony with breathtaking views over Bathurst and to the iconic Mount Panorama
- Two well proportioned bedrooms upstairs
- Ensuite to the master bedroom and private balcony to the second
- Family bathroom includes corner bath and combined laundry
- Slow combustion wood fireplace plus two split systems
- New undercover entertaining deck with views
- Separate accommodation downstairs with kitchen, living, bedroom, bathroom and laundry
- Access to the well-sized yard of approx 934 m2 via automatic gates
- Single lock-up garage with remote plus single enclosed carport
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|