Situated just minutes from the idyllic village of Peel and just 20 minutes from the Bathurst CBD, we are proud to present this impressive property to the market. Set on a picturesque 45 acres of mostly open grazing country with some shaded timber areas and three river flats, this great property boasts a delightful four-bedroom homestead, ample water supply and quality shedding. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Attractive kitchen with 900mm cooktop, dual wall ovens, breakfast-bar and meals area
• Spacious separate living room, huge rumpus room and a light-filled Queensland room
• Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Three-way family bathroom plus an ensuite to the master
• Slow combustion wood fireplace, split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Oversized double lock-up garage with workshop space
• Abundant water with water tanks, a bore, 5 dams and Winburndale Rivulet frontage
• 17m open machinery shed with workshop lock-up
• 4.8m x 9.08m shearing shed with workshop and 12m x 9.08m shearing section
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?