Immaculately presented and beautifully positioned, this stunning conventional home has been updated to meet the demands of today’s buyers. A bigger floor plan that is the perfect opportunity for the growing, established, or extended family, smart investors…
The open-plan living, kitchen, and dining will make hosting family dinners, parties, or get-togethers an absolute breeze – with endless seamless integration between both indoor and outdoor living spaces which are stunning.
The modern, sleek, kitchen will be an absolute pleasure to cook in with plenty of bench and cupboard space including a built-in pantry and breakfast bar. The kitchen also boasts a gas cooktop, electric oven, range-hood, and double sink, a space for dishwasher, impressing the chef of every family!
Featuring 4 good sized bedrooms, the Master bedroom is located to the front of the home and offers an ensuite and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have built-in robes, located close to the family bathroom making it convenient for the whole family.
• Second living area or lounge.
• Open plan living area overlooking the back yard.
• Zoned Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Hot water service.
• 1 central family bathroom with shower and bathtub.
• Separate toilet and laundry
• Double Lock-Up garage at the front.
• Open space for three car parks.
• Covered outdoor entertaining area.
• Rear yard for veggie patches and/or your favorite fruit trees.
• Closest bus stop just after 4 properties away.
• 3 minutes drive to the all shops, grocery store, school, the playground at Aberfoyle Park.
Year Built: 2008
Land Size: 419 sqm
Frontage: 12.5 m
Building Size: 182 Sqm
Disclaimer; All information provided has been obtained by Raine & Horne Blackwood from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans, and size, building age, and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||204|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$263 p.w.|