The auction is Cancelled and the property is under a contract under the Vendor’s instruction.
This beautifully updated bright, modern, and functional home will surprise and delight any potential buyers. The house has been freshly painted throughout, new floating floors installed, polished kitchen, and fully restored roof.
The property’s location is remarkable because close to bus stops, train station, and walking distance to Salisbury Primary School and St Augustine’s Parish School. A Para banks Shopping Centre is only minutes away and it’s having different shops, eateries, banks, grocery stores, Cinema all in one place.
The updated kitchen with adjacent dining area features a huge window facing the rear yard which allows in an abundance of light. The modern, sleek, kitchen will be an absolute pleasure for any home cook with plenty of bench and cupboard space. The kitchen also boasts an electric cooktop, electric oven, water filter, and double sink.
A large undercover entertaining area at the rear is the ideal space for your next BBQ or outdoor gathering with friends and family. The wonderful space overlooks the large backyard ideal for those seeking a space for the family to play or an ideal home garden.
Attributes and Features:
• Solid double brick home with high ceilings.
• Master bedroom with built-in robe and reverse cycle split system.
• Good sized second and third bedroom with built-in robe and ducted reverse cycle.
• A big lounge with a reverse cycle split system overlooking the front yard.
• Good size kitchen with meals area and ample storage space and small Pantry.
• Centralised bathroom, fully tilled with full shower and large bathtub.
• Separate toilet and laundry.
• Separate double Lock-Up garage in the rear yard.
• Single carport can create a garage space for workshop or storage.
• Large front yard and back yard with established fruit trees.
• Open space parking for up to three cars.
• Electric hot water service.
• NBN connected
• Covered outdoor entertaining area.
• Close to the bus stop and railway station.
• 12 -minutes walk to all shops, grocery store, school, football club, tennis court.
Year Built: 1972
Land Size: 726 sqm
Frontage: 18.3 m
Building Size: 145 Sqm
Disclaimer; All information provided has been obtained by Raine & Horne Blackwood from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans, and size, building age, and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$318 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|