PRICED TO SELL.Be sure to view this weekend. Open 12 Midday until 1pm Sat 30th June.
This feature packed, well maintained designer home oozes quality from the minute you step through the front door.
From the entry, you are welcomed to the formal lounge to the left which flows effortlessly through to the spacious kitchen, living and dining areas making up the central hub of the home.
At the front right of the entry you will find the huge master bedroom suite with walk in robe, ensuite and space for an extra sofa and private tv viewing away from the rest of the house. This space as well as the formal lounge feature beautiful timber plantation shutters framing the windows and creating a relaxed Hamptons vibe very fitting to a home in such close proximity to the beach.
The hallway that leads from the front door, takes you past the master suite towards three good sized bedrooms (two with built in robes), a three way bathroom and laundry with built in storage and direct access to the back yard.
Located conveniently on a corner allotment, there is a second entry via the side street to the large shed which could easily accommodate a boat or caravan.
There are so many appealing features about this house that will suit a wide range of buyers. Whether you are single, married, retired or an investor, this home is a must see.
The other amazing features of this home include:
- Ducted Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- ceiling fans to most rooms including the outdoor all weather entertaining space
- Double garage under main roof with rear roller door providing access for an additional vehicle to be stored and entry
through the sliding door to the kitchen.
- Well equipped kitchen with ample storage, bench top space, dishwasher, a 4 burner gas cook top and electric
- Instant gas hot water
- Crimsafe security screen doors and windows.
- An expansive fully enclosed yard with lawned area for children and dogs to play safely. room for a pool too if required.
- Walking distance to transport, shops and the beach.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$328 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
Seaford K-7 Birth-Y7 Campus
|39 Jane Street Port Noarlunga South SA 5167||Primary||Government||0.59 km|
All Saints Catholic Primary School
|LOT 1080 Grand Boulevard Seaford SA 5169||Primary||Non-Government||1.39 km|
Seaford Secondary College
|586-618 Grand Boulevard Seaford SA 5169||Secondary||Government||1.6 km|
Moana Primary School
|LOT 50 Robertson Road Seaford SA 5169||Primary||Government||2.1 km|
Old Noarlunga Primary School
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.